Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

ths pipe vrs stock pipe with a .26 picco

Old 10-21-2008, 05:51 PM
hongnor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ths pipe vrs stock pipe with a .26 picco

.. does any one know if you would see much difference , in terms of power /speed with a ths revo pipe verses the standard pipe .. it will be on a picco .26 ..and is it stronger than standard .... cheers
Old 10-22-2008, 06:45 PM
Thunderbird93

Default RE: ths pipe vrs stock pipe with a .26 picco

Wow...I was going to ask the same question. Or vs. the RDLogistics dual exhaust pipe. Except I have the Picco .26 with the purple head.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:12 PM
TMaxxDriver

Default RE: ths pipe vrs stock pipe with a .26 picco

I would say that any aftermarket pipe would be better than the stock... Stock pipes can dramatically decrease the power of the Picco's, restricting them...

There are many dual chamber pipes that help increase the power. I'm not too sure I would go with the dual exhaust (rdlogics) as these will throw your tune all out of whack, amongst other things...

dual exhaust = No, No
dual chamber = good idea.