Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Repair Videos?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 02:15 AM
yngwie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Repair Videos?

Hi all

Are there any videos showing how to work on the Revo? I think it would be very helpful to all the new people with Revo's and possibly some veterans also.

Stuff like engine tuning, diff assemblies (center diff too), forward only gearbox, forward/reverse gearbox, removal and installation of components, maybe even piston/sleeve/engine bearing replacement and the like.

I think it would be neat to watch and it would also be like having someone help you with the maintenance of the vehicle.

If there aren't any videos available, would anyone like making any videos?

Just a thought.

Thanks,

Yngwie
Old 10-22-2008, 02:28 AM
RCCanuck

Default RE: Repair Videos?

check out youtube.....I know there are tuning guides on there already.....tuning is universal to glow engine powered vehicles.....so it doesn't need to be a revo.......also the manual that comes with any Traxxas model is the most usefull manual I've ever seen with an RC......sounds like a good idea but alot of work for something that can be accomplished just by looking in your manual.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:30 AM
matts6887

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree with RCCanuck; on the fact that the revo manual is the best place to look for tuning hints/tricks. Because I was looking for simialr stuff at one point awhile back myself, and found the revo manual to be quite useful in providing some if not all of that info...
Old 10-22-2008, 02:33 PM
TMaxxDriver

youtube has MANY good videos on working on RC (not Revo in particular). Search for 'ask squirrel' videos, or user name 'squirrelod'. Even if you type in anything RC related or 'how to', in the search, squirrels name/videos will come up... These are very helpful for every question you asked above and then SOME.

Well I will just provide a link to his Channel on YouTube...

[link=http://www.youtube.com/user/Squirrelod]Check Out Squirrel Here!!![/link]
Old 10-24-2008, 01:27 AM
yngwie

ORIGINAL: TMaxxDriver

youtube has MANY good videos on working on RC (not Revo in particular). Search for 'ask squirrel' videos, or user name 'squirrelod'. Even if you type in anything RC related or 'how to', in the search, squirrels name/videos will come up... These are very helpful for every question you asked above and then SOME.

Well I will just provide a link to his Channel on YouTube...

[link=http://www.youtube.com/user/Squirrelod]Check Out Squirrel Here!!![/link]
Superb!! Just the ticket! Thank you.

Yngwie