Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Revo Parts List

Old 12-11-2008, 07:48 PM
C.rusak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo Parts List

Hey I was on the Traxxas Website and im trying to get the parts list for the revo. But I dont have the pdf program needed to open the document. I was hoping someone could help me out and open the document and copy and paste it into here. It would be greatly appriciated. Im in the process of building one and would like to have a checklist for the parts i have and the parts i need. Thanks in advance
Old 12-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Soppy

Default RE: Revo Parts List

You may want to download the plug in seeing as much of the internet requires Acrobat... I am unsure where the list is otherwise I would do it.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:20 PM
motormouth27

I would go to the libary and open it there and send it to your e-mail and open it or print it out there thats what I do........
Old 12-12-2008, 04:33 PM
quadracer111
My Feedback: (1)

Im converting it to a .doc for you now
Edit: Here you go! [link=http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4683320dd3dfbdebd2db6fb9a8902bda]Click me[/link]