Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

RPM Bumper? For T Maxx 3.3..

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 08:28 PM
Geardaddys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RPM Bumper? For T Maxx 3.3..

Well, had my first good "schmack" into a tree steak today.. Broke half of my front bumper off, as well as smashed the right front A arm.. I've heard that the RPM A arms are the bees knees, but how are their TMaxx bumpers? The Stock one broke pretty easily so I'm assuming that it couldn't be any worse?

Thanks!
Old 02-15-2009, 08:37 PM
flashbang357

Default RE: RPM Bumper? For T Maxx 3.3..

That's stinks. I hit a forklift with my maxx with stock bumpers and i ended breaking the screws that go into the bulkhead lol (and the bulkhead itself lol) I couldn't tell if the rpm bumpers are good or not from experiance, but i can tell you that I would go for them because of their lifetime warranty on all their parts. So if they do ever break you get another on free, can't beat that.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:03 AM
BigDen2.5R

I have rpm bumpers on my tmaxx. I have hit lots of stuff with them and they hold up great, one of the best upgrades you can do to your truck.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:49 AM
RCCanuck

ORIGINAL: Geardaddys

Well, had my first good "schmack" into a tree steak today.. Broke half of my front bumper off, as well as smashed the right front A arm.. I've heard that the RPM A arms are the bees knees, but how are their TMaxx bumpers? The Stock one broke pretty easily so I'm assuming that it couldn't be any worse?

Thanks!
all RPM's stuff is great......tip for the bumpers is to leave the mounting arms a wee bit loose...just enough so that the bumper collapses upwards instead of busting off or breaking the mounting arm.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:51 AM
michaelwash

RPM all the way. Have bumpers and a-arms on two of my T-maxx's. Just got myself a new Revo. What was first thing I did to it out the box? Installed RPM arms and bumpers.