Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

e-revo questions

Old 07-22-2009, 10:43 PM
novakmaxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default e-revo questions

would a spektrum SR3000 reciver work in a e-revo? i am asking because the e-revo uses 2 sevros for the steering. also i am putting in a novak hv maxx 6.5 motor in it. what size pinion should i buy for it? and what other upgrades should i buy for it for hard bashing?

thanks
Old 07-28-2009, 04:42 PM
Yakueb

Default RE: e-revo questions

It will work, but you need a Y-harness. Also, it depends which TX you have - I believe that the DX3R allows you to mix channel one and three so that you could run two servos for steering, in which case you wouldn't need a y-harness. I don't know if the 3S does and I am pretty sure that the 3.0 doesn't, but that is all off the top of my head so consult your manual.

What you should really do is pull out both servos and add one powerful digital servo. In the case of steering servos one is better than two (assuming no loss of torque).
Old 07-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Druss

Default RE: e-revo questions

The DX3R does allow you to mix, there are two mixes available. Manual page 25.