Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Traxxas Monster Truck forum
Reload this Page >

Revo 3.3 aftermarket parts...whats good whats bad?

Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Revo 3.3 aftermarket parts...whats good whats bad?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 09:14 PM
outtakontroll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo 3.3 aftermarket parts...whats good whats bad?

I was just wondering what aftermarket parts to stay away from? Or to get? Company/brand.....parts to get/not to get etc.
Any and all advise would be greatly appreciated....and Im sure this thread could save alot of us alot of wasted money that could be put to better use.
Thanks in advance!
Outta
Old 06-21-2010, 11:21 PM
pigpen1
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Revo 3.3 aftermarket parts...whats good whats bad?

anything rpm is well worth the money

Old 06-22-2010, 12:01 AM
outtakontroll

Any opinion on Integy? Also what is the best wotst center diff?
Thanks !
Outta
Old 06-22-2010, 11:04 AM
jd31

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont like integy for my revo (or for any nitro models), but for electrics i am going to make it all aluminum
Old 06-22-2010, 11:24 AM
thechap76
My Feedback: (26)

just remember alluminum is nice but once its scratched u have to live with it plus its heavier...i have a all alluminum revo...pretty but a shelf queen...in my opionion rpm is the way to go...it looks good its tough and if its scratched up its the same color...plus it keeps weight down...we all know that a loss in weigh over all is a gain in perfomance...try the rpm tru track system...great stuff...available every where...alluminum isnt available at most lhs...so if ya have a crash ur done till another set comes in...plus with alluminum ususlly u break alot more than just sumthin simple....
Old 06-22-2010, 10:46 PM
gettnbetter

Center diff with 500-800wt oil is an excellent upgrade. You'll also need the rear brake kit. The conversion removes all the heavy reverse parts (if you have them) and the diff itself distributes power to the front and rear providing more traction and reduces shock to the entire drivetrain. Thinner oil delivers more power to the front, thicker oil to the rear. Kinda can't go wrong with a center diff.

The main dislike is, once you go center diff, you won't be able to pull wheelies.