Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic
Reload this Page >

When supersport spoil up help

Notices
Turbine Clinic Get direct support from the major turbine manufacturer support reps in here.

When supersport spoil up help

Old 12-13-2020, 11:36 AM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default When supersport spoil up help

Hi everyone. Need a little advice. I have a wren supersport on my boomerang sprint. Iím new to turbines.

The engine starts up and runs fine. Gets to idle and the moving my throttle stick to check the engine out on ground and getting good response as I raise the throttle. U can hear rpm ramping up as I move my throttle stick.

i noticed on two flights today that once in the air, it takes extremely long for the engine to react to any of my throttle input once my throttle has been brought all the way down.

I was attempting a landing but needed to do another attempt. So I pushed my throttle from full down to full up and nothing. it took about 7 seconds before I even heard the engine start ramping up up to full throttle. (Did not react like how it did on start up).

when I eventually landed. I increased my throttle while on ground and no steady rpm climbing sound. . I Went to about 3/4 throttle and then eventually about 3 seconds later, a pop sound and rpm starting climbing quickly.

any advice? Or is this normal? Thanks u