Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic
Reload this Page >

Jet Tronics Double valve leaks pressure for almost 15 seconds

Notices
Turbine Clinic Get direct support from the major turbine manufacturer support reps in here.

Jet Tronics Double valve leaks pressure for almost 15 seconds

Old 01-22-2021, 02:07 AM
rameshtahlan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jet Tronics Double valve leaks pressure for almost 15 seconds

I have a Jet Tronics Double Valve for retracts. Got it from a friend. So i Factory Set it and then wanted to use it.

Problem is that when i lower undercarriage, there is pressure being released from the Vent port, for almost 15 seconds, then the Green light goes off, and the pressure release stops. By now the tanks are almost and pressure has dropped by almost 70%.
When i raise the undercarriage, there is no pressure release, and after a few seconds the Red light goes off, and there is whoosh sound for about 2 seconds of pressure release, and then there is no more pressure release. There is also no pressure drop.

So why is there so much of pressure release on lowering undercarriage.
Do i have to do some set up of the Jet Tronics ? I went through the manual, and could not find anywhere if there is an option of reducing this 15 seconds of pressure release to a few seconds, or none at all.
If there is a way to do it would be great if someone can post how to do it, or a link to some video show how it is done.

I tried to find the website of the manufacturer, to send them a video, and get a possible solution, or an address to where i can ship for repairs.