Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Twin Otter 125inch wingspan

Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

Twin Otter 125inch wingspan

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2023, 03:50 AM
SteveD-RCU
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not yet Ruben, its on my list to do, I have the short kit , plans & cowls .I'm working on a Bates Cruisemaster(90% done) and an AMR 42% Decathelon so hard to say when I'll get to it. Soon I hope,
Old 03-27-2023, 12:13 PM
F86_SABRE

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steve are the cowls still available for this Twin Otter? I see you have been very busy!
Reuben
Old 03-27-2023, 02:17 PM
SteveD-RCU
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SteveD-RCU
Not yet Ruben, its on my list to do, I have the short kit , plans & cowls .I'm working on a Bates Cruisemaster(90% done) and an AMR 42% Decathelon so hard to say when I'll get to it. Soon I hope,
I don’t know Ruben ,I’m thinking not..
Old 04-01-2023, 10:19 AM
dennismiller55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SteveD-RCU I received the USB Drive with all the build pictures. Thanks. They will certainly help.
Old 05-27-2023, 12:53 PM
John La Belle
My Feedback: (52)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Twin otter cowls

[QUOTE=dennismiller55;12767595]SteveD-RCU I received the USB Drive with all the build pictures. Thanks. They will certainly

I gave the twin otter cowl molds for both 1/6and1/8 scale planes toCraig at fiberglass specialities, he will sell you cowls to fit plans for johnsplansand kits twin otters ,they are now listed in his online catalog. Will be visiting back in New hampshire this summer and will try to did up my cad flies etc on twin otters for future build questions. Cheers. John labelle
The following users liked this post:
dennismiller55 (05-28-2023)
Old 07-03-2023, 09:08 AM
drumski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default John La Belle's 1:8 Twin Otter drawings?

Hi!

I would like to buy John La Belle's 1:8 Twin Otter drawings and laser cut parts. Or only drawings, preferably in a roll, not folded. I am also able to cut 1:8 parts itself if any can't sell these to me… If these 1:8 plans not available I will accept 1:6 plans without laser cutted parts. I can reduce size myself and then cut parts myself.

I found fiberglass cowlings (1:8 and 1:6) from Fiberglass Specialties Inc. But it's a challenge to find John La Belle's great drawings anywhere. Also mentioned here is "johnsplansandkits.com" but nothing there! That domain is for sale there...

Sorry my bad (google translator) english! Regards from Finland!