Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

Convair B-36 question

Old 04-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Bucshot
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Convair B-36 question

Thought I'd try this forum since I did not get a response from the warbird forum.

I'm looking for some experience with this bomber. I just received both sets of plans that I know of for the Convair B-36 bomber. The first set of plans is the big one offered by Don Smith Plans. The second set is the slightly smaller version offered by Traplet in the UK for an electric version. I would like to build either using 4 stroke glow power and I was looking to correspond with anyone who has any experience with either of these two designs.

Thanks!
Old 04-11-2007, 10:57 PM
skull1971

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Convair B-36 question

don't have any experience with this plane but I do have three different sets of plans for it, and none of them are Don Smith. Two are electric, and one is glow. I love to get a look at Don's plans, as one of my up comming projects is a Peacemaker! I plan to build the small elect first (small 80" LOL), and then go to the bigger ones.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:35 PM
Props4ever

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Convair B-36 question

Bucshot,

Look for John, he is on these forms with nick of "Boomerang1", He is the designer of 115" wingspan electric B-36 that is now distributed by Treplet in UK, Best of luck with this project, its beautiful machine....