Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Marutaka Cessna Skymaster

Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

Marutaka Cessna Skymaster

Old 10-07-2007, 05:32 PM
frank99
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Marutaka Cessna Skymaster

I was given this kit , the owner pass a way and it is very nice kit, andy has the fuse framed up ( andy was the man that passed away). the kit is complete but you guess it the instruction manuel is missing! a few questions is this the royal update kit and is marutka gone out of buisness? now for the big one has any one have a instruction manuel that i can buy pay to copy or loan for a day or two pettry please, will post pics tonight this will be a usa force plane if i can get it rolling, did we realy build these kits in the past with a million parts, where has all the building time gone??????????? thanks in advance frank
Old 01-03-2010, 10:16 PM
twinturbotj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Marutaka Cessna Skymaster

Hi Frank,

Are you still looking for those plans? I was cleaning my garage today and decided to pull down the same kit i purchased back in 04'.... how about those new years resolutions!

Anyway, i've got them if you still need.

Tracey