Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft
Reload this Page >

"Nosen Cessna 310 Club"

Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

"Nosen Cessna 310 Club"

Old 08-13-2021, 04:15 AM
waldo3690

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Bill I see the 310 lazer cut short kit is back available on ebay if you still want one
Old 08-14-2021, 04:00 AM
Bill Diedrich

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by waldo3690 View Post
Hey Bill I see the 310 lazer cut short kit is back available on ebay if you still want one
Many thanks for the heads up, just not in the budget at the present time.......
Old 09-02-2021, 05:53 AM
waldo3690

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I took off on a road trip to Crooksville Tennessee last Thursday. Left at 5AM got there at noon. Got to meet Greg and pick up my glass fuse. It is awesome. Talked to Greg a while, what a great guy. BIG THANK YOU to Greg for such a great job.
now the fun begins and can hardly wait.

Old 11-24-2021, 05:38 AM
Bill Diedrich

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Just want to give all a heads up, G & L Hobbies is no linger producing parts for the Bud Nosen
Cessna 310.Greg has informed me that he no longer has the time to run the business as he has
done in the past, since taking over the grocery business his parents retired from. So no more of
those wonderful fiberglass fuselages he was famous for. However he has the business up for sale
and maybe in the near or distant future someone will again offer his products. For those that still
want the fiberglass wing tanks and either the standard or extended cowls, Fiberglass Specialties
is offering them for sale. Fiberglass Specialties Inc Catalog

Here's hoping one in all have a very good Thanksgiving.....

Bill D.