Notices
Unusual R/C Discuss Airships, Blimps, LTA, VTOL, Ground Effect Vehicles, Hovercaft and more.

Flying Dog House

Old 10-22-2005, 02:30 AM
3D Nut
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flying Dog House

They told us that the Dog House will never be an easy plane to fly and will never be aerobatic. Well, we have taught and old dog a few new tricks.

Over a year and a half went into producing this new kit. A lot of blood, sweat and tears. We set out with a few simple goals. Create a plane what was easy to build, easy to fly, fully aerobatic and durable. We achieved every single one.

If you don't believe us, check out the video on www.flyingthingz.com

Let us know what you think.

Spiro
Old 10-24-2005, 10:53 PM
tonyL1

Default RE: Flying Dog House

wow, awesome video Spiro , I'll have to pick one of those up this winter lol, the videos Ive seen of other snoopy doghouses, looked
like it was very top heavy , ones built from the old RCM plans i think 1970's etc, now time to design a Star Trek NCC -1701 flying
enterprise ( just kidding ) lol
Old 10-25-2005, 11:21 AM
3D Nut

ORIGINAL: tonyL1

wow, awesome video Spiro , I'll have to pick one of those up this winter lol, the videos Ive seen of other snoopy doghouses, looked
like it was very top heavy , ones built from the old RCM plans i think 1970's etc, now time to design a Star Trek NCC -1701 flying
enterprise ( just kidding ) lol

Hello Tony,

I had the Dog House flying for over a year now. It flew just like the original one (Boring). So we decided to take it up a couple of notches. Man! we did not know what we we're getting our self into. Everybody we spoke to told us it can't not be done. So Henry and I looked at each other and said we're FlyingThingZ we have to make it work! So I kissed my wife, and kids good bye and headed for the shop. I started building a Dog house every week for the past 3 months, or let's just say I was crashing a Dog house a week. Finally we got it.

There's a lot going on with FTZ now a day. Make sure you get your self on the mailing list
we're going to be on the Discovery channel soon. By the way as far as the Star Trek NCC -1701 flying enterprise [8D] We think we could handle getting that one going, the hard part is not getting our self SUED[:'(]

Spiro

Old 10-25-2005, 12:07 PM
hattend
My Feedback: (20)

Well, I see 3 or 4 "must have" kits on your website :Wilga the Witch, Snoopy, Lawn Mower and the upcoming Slope wing.

I don't want to hijack the thread but what is the projected span on the 4.8 and 6.0 Slope Wing?

Back to Snoopy!

Thanks
Don
Old 10-25-2005, 07:56 PM
A_Smith

projected span on the 4.8 and 6.0 Slope Wing?
48" and 60"
Old 11-22-2005, 07:26 PM
A_Smith

WOW This flying dog house is not going to run away, BUT It will fly away. See the NEW Video.[X(] http://www.3d-nut.com/videos/doghouse.wmv The new video is great. Great job FTZ . It will be worth all the time spent in the shop and at the field making this "plane" available for all to own and fly and enjoy. [sm=thumbup.gif]