Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

BananaHobby ???????

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 03:38 AM
fehujber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BananaHobby ???????

Hi first post..Is anyone else having an issue with BananaHobby????? I bought a DH 9116 that has a few problems and my whole order did not come. Well I have written them 3 time in the past week and no reply.... Calling them is a waste of time and electricity tehey never answer? What gives?????
Old 03-31-2012, 05:50 AM
Scar
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: BananaHobby ???????

This is a familiar story.

If you want to read more stories like this, go down to the bottom right corner of this page, click the icon to search with Google, and type in Banana Hobby. Look at all the RC Universe results.

Sorry. Check here first.
Dave Olson
Old 03-31-2012, 07:01 AM
fehujber

Thanks for the input, luckily I paid through Paypal. I just started a claim with them. Let them handle it. Banana Hobby wants to goof around, not with me they don't.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:37 AM
fehujber

Well it took well over a month from my first attempt to contact BH to resolve this matter. But it is finally done. I have an operable 9116 and a refund for the missing items. It is a shame these people do not respond to gentlemanly or ladylike behavior only nastyness and threats, or pressure from a paypal complaint. My only advice is stay away from them "the bitterness of poor service lingers long after the sweet taste of a low price is gone". Buyer beware!!!!

Old 06-24-2012, 08:32 PM
countilaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I heard that!!!! Sounds like good advice.

Frank