Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

Down and Locked Retracts

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 07:14 AM
mmflytie
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Down and Locked Retracts

I just want to let everyone know about the guys at down and locked retract conversion company. Mitch and Ron are top notch industry leaders in the field of retract conversions. Some of you may have read reviews from unhappy modelers, but I am here to tell you that I have been dealing with Mitch and Ron for over a year and I've had my share of aggravating mishaps with my 50c corsair concerning retracts. But no matter what the issue, they talked with me , worked with me and together we got the problems solved!. My latest problem was going to keep me from flying just when things were coming together with the model and probably due in part to my error or just natural wear and tear , it didn't matter. They told me to send them the parts and they'd take care of it. I had everything back in a little over a week and got me back in the air. These guys are wonderful and I wish the RC world had more like them for us to deal with. It would make this sometimes hair pulling hobby a little more fun!
Thanks guys from a very satisfied customer.

Marc Morgan
Clermont, Fl