Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

Anaconda Tires

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2014, 04:04 AM
Victor_rccarparts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anaconda Tires

For my Traxxas Slash 4×4, I currently run Traxxas Anaconda tires mounted on Rear All-Star 2.8’s. I got them in black chrome, they look pretty sweet. These are what come on the rear of the Traxxas Rustler. You’ll need to buy all rears for your Slash 4×4. This is because the fronts from a Rustler have a different offset. You’ll need to buy two pair. I was running stock slash tires prior to these and they spun pretty badly on concrete. First test of the Anaconda’s left me grinning from ear to ear. I could finally pop a wheelie! My video is at, www.partsrc.com under the "what to" tab. The overall handling was drastically improved as well. I mainly run my Slash in the neighborhood on concrete. It will still make it through the grass, but not that great. If it’s wet out, get ready for drifting and donuts! I definitely recommend sticking to hard dry surfaces for best performance.