Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > User Product Reviews
Reload this Page >

Keleo Creations radial engine exhaust collector rings.

Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

Keleo Creations radial engine exhaust collector rings.

Old 06-14-2016, 07:15 AM
Maxam
My Feedback: (62)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Keleo Creations radial engine exhaust collector rings.

I would like to comment on the many exhaust systems I have purchased from Kelvin at Keleo creations. I have six radial engines with his rings. Two Saito 90Rs' , UMS 7-70, 7-77, 9-90 and a Seidel ST540. I have been quite pleased with his products. The rings can be difficult to install on some engines but his instructions make it plain to take your time. What I really like is he will place the exhaust where you want as well as the angle, in other words he will customize to your project. Kelvin can also repair your ring if involved in a crash. On the 7-77 and 9-99 the sound is really cool. Because the rings are one piece (except the 9-90) they do not leak so there is no fuel residue from the exhaust except obviously at the outlet. The last two ring I got in a week. Kelvin says he now only makes radial exhausts so the wait is about a week. Oh and you can choose the color! Check out his website so you can see what he offers for the popular radials out there. Keleo-creations.com