Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > User Product Reviews
Reload this Page >

Keleo-Creations, great service!

Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

Keleo-Creations, great service!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 10:04 PM
hy flyr
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keleo-Creations, great service!

It is so refreshing to do business with a company that will take care of any little problems.
I can't say enough good things about Kelvin and his product. Thanks again Kelvin and I will certainly do business with you again. Troy W.
Old 05-25-2005, 08:32 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 346 Likes on 277 Posts
Default RE: Keleo-Creations, great service!

Ditto that!
Old 02-18-2007, 05:38 PM
Airbear

I,ve done business with Kelvin And found their service excellent gotta an exhaust problem call them you won,t be sorry.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:32 PM
ccostant
My Feedback: (38)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've also purchased an exhaust from Kelvin and was very happy with the service. In my case the exhaust needed a slight modification and Kelvin made the change without question. Kelvin is definitely committed to keeping his customers happy.
Old 06-23-2007, 04:01 PM
Parkerm
My Feedback: (6)

If somebody hadn't started this thread I would have. I had a problem with the pressure fitting coming out of the exhaust Kelvin built for my Saito 182. I contacted him via e-mail and he CALLED me TWICE. Within a week I had a replacement exhaust in my hand. No questions, no hassles, he took my word for it and replaced it. AND the replacement had a modified pressure tap setup that completely resolved the issue, it wasn't just a replacement with the same problem.

This is what quality is all about.

THANKS AGAIN KELVIN !!!