Community
Search
Notices
VPP - Variable Pitch Prop 4D flying Discuss VPP - Variable Pitch Prop 4D flying in this forum

My Shocky Yak Setup

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 07:51 PM
SukhoiKid
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Shocky Yak Setup

Hope to get my VP Kit in next week. The airplane is built just need the motor/prop.
I am using the Axi Hollow Shaft motor. with the vp prop that comes with it. A 20 amp eflight speed controller also. For servos I just use the old cheap gws naro. Best thing to get to me. The reciever is also a gws. Radio I am using is the Futaba 9c. Everything is in the airplane that I have. Just need the motor kit and I am set to go. The batteries I am using are a Thunder Power 11.1 900 mah. And for the spare I am using Thunder Power 11.1 720. Also last night I order the new Lipo charger that great planes makes that charges 4 batteries. All and all this to me is going to be a great flying machine.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:58 PM
Devin McGrath

Default RE: My Shocky Yak Setup

Almost the exact set up I will have very soon... here is mine

Ikarus Yak Shockflyer
Hobby-lobby evp
hallow shaft AXI
electrons 6 reciever
Hs55 servos
and thunder power 900 3 cell
Old 05-24-2005, 11:44 PM
Carl.E

Default RE: My Shocky Yak Setup

I'm also getting a Shocky Yak, only with OMP's PPS instead of Hobby Lobby's EVP. Should be interesting to see how the two variable pitch setups differ...

Carl