Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera 4F200

Old 11-13-2010, 05:27 AM
bureaucb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera 4F200

I was thinking of getting a Walkera 4F200 with the Pro TX and was just wondering if any one has had any experience with it and if they would or would not recommend it.

Thanks
Old 02-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Thrustline

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Walkera 4F200

I have it and it is a blast, my first CP heli, but with the transmitter it has a beginner mode and cuts the response down alot. On regular setting where I fly it now it is very responsive. It has alot of power, which for it's size is surprising. I have had a few problems and they were from the servos stripping out on the main controls, they are cheap plastic and only 4 oz. ones which means any kind of bump they strip the gears. The heli is very quick and it well get away from you faster than you think and if the rotors hit the floor or any object abit fast, they will stop working. I bought an extra set and kept me going thru the first 3 days, now after getting use to it, no problems. Of course I came up from a fp heli and they are alot slower and less powerful, so a tiny bit of learning curve as this heli is very stable with the built in gyro system. Anyway, I love it and I have started on a scale body for it.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:51 PM
princeelliott42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Walkera 4F200

Yes I have one of these helis and it is a blast....I just can't get it to work on my 2801 radio in the 2801 mode only in 2601, but it still flies great.
As for the severos ,yes the walkera servos are junk, I replaced mine with Futuba S3114 sevos. They pop right in in....they are smoooth and a lot stronger gearinging...,however the blades are heavy and if you strick something hard enough it will strip any servo gear. I ordered mine from Helidirect for about $14-15 DOLLARS EACH...WELL WORTH THE PRICE...IT even flies better.
If you are good with epoxy you can fix the blades if they are not too badly damaged and SAVE $$$$$$$
Good Luck