Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
Reload this Page >

Walkera Flybarless tilts back in forward flight

Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera Flybarless tilts back in forward flight

Old 12-06-2010, 01:42 PM
ksm1969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera Flybarless tilts back in forward flight

Hey peeps. I am still trying to figure out why the Walkera Flybarless heli's tilt back when in a fast forward flight. Anyone know of any ideas how to adjust the heli from not doing this?
KSM1969
Old 12-27-2010, 08:09 PM
FCRC

Default RE: Walkera Flybarless tilts back in forward flight

Ihave the V400D02 and haven't experienced this so far (only flying it for about 3 weeks). I am guesing you've played around with the gyro sensitivity but still an issue?
Old 12-28-2010, 04:11 AM
ksm1969

I have the Walkera V200d02. Ihave tried everything and mine still tilts. I saw a couple of videos on Youtube where other flybarless heli's do the same. I will figre it out i hope..KSM1969
Old 01-22-2011, 06:24 PM
FCRC

Call me glutton for punishment but I picked up a V200D02 once xheli had them back in stock.  I now know exactly what you are talking about. I see more of the over correcting when flying backwards.  The heli dips forward quite agressively, especially towards the end of a batt cycle.  I am guessing the sig to the gyros are flaking a bit causing this.

I am still getting use to playing around with the travel to determine what is best for my flight style.  I definately am enjoying this one, even with a little breeze.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:54 PM
loserjp

Just stopped mine from doing this. When I set it up I used the digital trims to level the swash and have been fighting with this problem for almost a month. Last night I got mad and removed all the linkages on the head, set all trims to 50 and mechanically leveled the swash. Flying it this morning took minimal digital trim and the forward flight was perfect. Before it would be all over the place in a pirouette, I mean a ten foot circle. Now it spins perfectly. Also before the tail rotor was set on 6 now it is set at 47. All the gyro functions are now set at 50%. I am no engineer and assumed that mechanical leveling and digital trimming to level performed the same function. Glad I got mad and tore it down. Big brown truck just stopped to drop off some toys. Hope this helps you guys. Jp.