Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Repair & Warranty

Old 12-22-2010, 11:03 AM
nitroexpress

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Repair & Warranty

Correct me if wrong, butisn't warranty service pretty non-existant for Walkera Heli's?Ifa Heli is bought from an overseas online seller, isn't warranty, in the best of cases,limited to DOA situations? In a warranty situation (assuming the seller will honor a warranty) doesn't the owner end up paying postage both ways?

I've heardthat any problems are best solved by trying to repairthe Heli with parts ordered online. I can understand crash damage not being covered, but just what is the warranty coverage with the Walker's? If a motor, controller or receiver goes out after a week or a month, what are people doing?
Old 12-23-2010, 01:42 AM
ehirobo ehirobo

Default RE: Repair & Warranty

It really depend as Walkera don't offer any warranty to us...... But depend on the issue it must be deal with case by case. And almost everytime reseller end up paying for the warranty items.......
Old 12-30-2010, 12:43 PM
nitroexpress

Default RE: Repair & Warranty

I bought a 180Q off EBay and since it shipped from Hong Kong, I was hoping for the best. Luckily, it seems to work OK. I can see that dealing with any issues and trying to resolve themfrom a Hong Kong distributor would be a nightmare.