Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

counterclockwise spin

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 07:07 AM
olefart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default counterclockwise spin

I crashed my Ufly yesterday, and broke the stabilizer bar, and both blades. I changed the bar and both blades, and fired it up. Now the heli spins counterclockwise no matter how much counter I give it on the rudder stick (happens both on the ground and after lift off). The tail rotor blades change pitch in both directions as I move the rudder control, and the blades spin in proportion to the main blades (It appears). Do you have any idea what the problem would be. I would really like to get flying again.
Thanks if you can help.
skyjacker
Old 06-16-2011, 01:47 PM
Mickiemich

Default RE: counterclockwise spin

Hello there, I have the same problem with my cb180q...it spinned...when I checked what's the cause of the spinning, i found out that the rear rotor stops spinning after a few seconds after throttling up...try adjusting the rudder trim to 67-68%...it might help...or adjust it to your preference...pls. update me of the result...goodluck...
Old 06-20-2011, 12:57 PM
olefart

Default RE: counterclockwise spin

The problem was the small tail gear on the dirve shaft ( the one by the large main gear in the center of the heli). this gear had a few stripped teeth which caused the tail rotor to not spin as fast as it should have. when this happens, (I have since learned from experience) it is the tail rotor not spinning fast enough. There is a gear at each end of the tail drive shaft, that may have stripped teeth, ans the shaft itself may have stripped on one (or both) ends, causing the gears to not spin the tail rotor fast enough. If you need more info PM me (Forums, Private Message) on top bar.
olefart