Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera V100D01 and helis

Old 09-05-2011, 07:58 AM
Bill Truax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera V100D01 and helis

Can someone offer me insite on some of the new flybarless such as Walkera or some other models that may more advanced in their product cycle
For instance I am competent with MSR and will straight up with the without need to tweak to get it off the ground
E-flite has done a temdous job with this heli and it is rudder only and inexpensive
The new flybarless should perform much better with the new 3 way stabilization
My new V100D01 will not come off the ground without without pumping or tweaking, once off the ground it seems to do well

Do any of you have any knowledge of more advance models that will perform at least as good as the MSR in my living room
I really want to progress to the 5 footers such as the new Trex 600 ESL with the great reviews in Heli mag.

The V100D01 is a beautiful machine but it does seem capable of a clean lift off even considering ground effect and when we have this problem there will be some mistakes

There must be someone out with on hands experience

I appreaciate it

Bill Truax