Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
Reload this Page >

New Walkera Super CP Mini review:

Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

New Walkera Super CP Mini review:

Old 12-18-2012, 02:36 AM
ehirobo ehirobo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Walkera Super CP Mini review:

This is not just another mini 6ch 3D helicopter from walkera. As you can see most parts are identical to the mini cp. But the main different is in the electronics. For just outside all parts are almost identical to the mini cp. Same blades, rotor head, and main frame. The most visible different are the Smaller main motor and the 5 wire servos. But the smaller motor is an upgrade motor, both main and tail motor spin faster than the mini cp motor, give you more power and more solid tail. And it is lighter. Complete super CP is 35g vs mini cp 39g (both without battery). Only 4g different but when you consider it is more than 10% differents. Which means longer flight time as well as I can easily get +7min flight and still have have power left in the stock 240mah 25C battery. And walkera said this model have the new 3G gyro system. More on that a bit later.

Flight Impression:

For the first flight I keep everything as factory setting. The helicopter feel very responsive. Only the rudder is slight slower than torque tube helicopter. But quite similar to other tail motor mini helicopter. The cyclic input react quite fast to stick input, without any delay. After 7min flight the battey still have power left. Should able to fly over 8min. The main motor is quite cold. Only 36 degree C after 7min flight. (that 7 min I keep pushing the heli up and down quickly to put extra load on the motor and see how it perform). And another thing I notice as these mini heli with separate tail motor sometimes the tail will drift slightly during heavy load. But I did not have any drift with this one. I am sure walkera had done something to the gyro and the tail motor to fix this.

Like:
quick cyclic input
long flight time
light weight construction
solid tail
parts compatible to lot of other walkera model

Don’t like:
Look just like my mini cp, well atleast the colour is different.
no metal rotor head.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk26550.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	1831399   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wr55559.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	1831400   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ns44995.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	1831401   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wq43223.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	1831402   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kv15364.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	1831403   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ct16709.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	1831404   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ac64926.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	1831405   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw78181.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	1831406  

Old 12-19-2012, 05:25 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

Default RE: New Walkera Super CP Mini review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...slTxpMxFu6sKVI

quick video for test flight.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:38 AM
John Hobbies
Banned

Default RE: New Walkera Super CP Mini review:

Yourforum is aboutmini 6ch 3D helicopter fromwalkera that is very informative and I like this littlerc helicopters.It's similar totail motor mini helicopters.I saw thevideo for test flight.