Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Mia Micro-flight kits

Old 01-13-2013, 04:41 PM
mewantfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mia Micro-flight kits

Has anyone had experiance with the MIA kit for the Walkera Genius CPx. I installed it and it seemed too heavy. I weighed it and found that it added 7.5 grams. The power cut out when inflight after a minute. I'm have contacted Micro-Flight and in fairness I'm going to wait and see if they respond. Let me know if anyone bought this kit. It is very cool.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:20 AM
rcagpilot83

Default RE: Mia Micro-flight kits

Do the brushless conversion on it and that should solve the problem. I had the hughes md500 body for my msr. Pretty cool but I had the same problem you did, fly for about a min then crap out do to the added weight.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:53 PM
mewantfly

Default RE: Mia Micro-flight kits

Hey thanks, sorry for the slow responce. I'm now having problems with the power after I swithed it back to stock. The power dropes very quickly. 30 seconds. The motor maybe?