Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
Reload this Page >

Dont you hate it when your walkera electronics let a big puff of smoke

Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Dont you hate it when your walkera electronics let a big puff of smoke

Old 01-12-2006, 11:57 PM
spadalltheway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dont you hate it when your walkera electronics let a big puff of smoke

Hi, i plugged in my stock walkera batt into my #4 heli and i heard that familuar whining noise from the esc, and..........yep POOF. Bye bye #4rx, oh well i want to build a cp heli, i advanced from the #4 and want to try something different, a challenge

************************************************** ************************************************** ******************

Does anyone have any walkera electronics from a gutted 35/36?(the 6ch tx/rx?) Right now i dont care if they are glitchy or not, i need to fly something, lol
I am also planning on trying a scratch Cp heli, so i figure the walkera electronics would be a good CHEAP option if my heli does not work. I dont want to spensd alot of money on "realiable" electronics and my heli does not work.

Thanks alot guys
Old 01-13-2006, 12:06 AM
E_Heli

Default RE: Dont you hate it when your walkera electronics let a big puff of smoke

Open the case of the Rx (4 in 1), the power FET 4410A may be the one you need to replace.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:08 AM
E_Heli

Default RE: Dont you hate it when your walkera electronics let a big puff of smoke

here's the picture:
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wt58931.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	386578  
Old 01-13-2006, 12:21 AM
Gear-Head
My Feedback: (2)

I am going to be upgrading to a DX9, so I will have my 35 RX up for grabs here shortly.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:46 AM
acebusa

I just had my mixer rx go out on my 22e, yesterday I bought a blade cp mixer rx, my tx does not comunicate with the blade 4 in 1? any thoughts? I did swap crystals too.
Old 01-13-2006, 04:48 PM
Gear-Head
My Feedback: (2)

are they both either on the 27mhz, or 75mhz freq?
Old 01-13-2006, 05:08 PM
acebusa

72 mhz thats what my old rx was too.
Old 01-16-2006, 12:37 AM
E_Heli

Walkera radio has it's unique pulse modulation, you may have to use all Walkera brand or replace both the Tx and Rx with others.