Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

US Walkera Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 11:25 PM
az-pc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default US Walkera Dealers

Just wondering, who are some good US Walkera dealers. I see a lot on Ebay but I have emailed some that say they are USA and most actually dropship from China.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Vertical3-D
My Feedback: (20)

Default RE: US Walkera Dealers

well all of the helis are gonna be shipped from china, then just distributed from people over here, I got one from ebay comming from a place in california, good deal though, said 1-3 days shipping anywhere US so appearantly they stock them
Old 03-14-2006, 07:22 PM
txskibo
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: az-pc

Just wondering, who are some good US Walkera dealers. I see a lot on Ebay but I have emailed some that say they are USA and most actually dropship from China.

www.rcandme.com ships from El Paso, Texas. Shipping is 3 to 4 days. Never a bad experiance with Tim at rcandme. He also has an E-Bay store. He also stocks a lot of parts for Walkera brand Helicopters. I'm not a salesman, just a satisfied customer.
Old 03-15-2006, 12:52 PM
jnguyen

I'm also Tim's customer and very happy with his service. I've bought many dragonfly 35 parts from him and recently purchased #36 from Tim at www.rcandme.com. He did excelent service. He shipped everything I ordered from him on time and prices are very reasonable.
ORIGINAL: txskibo

ORIGINAL: az-pc

www.rcandme.com ships from El Paso, Texas. Shipping is 3 to 4 days. Never a bad experiance with Tim at rcandme. He also has an E-Bay store. He also stocks a lot of parts for Walkera brand Helicopters. I'm not a salesman, just a satisfied customer.
Old 03-25-2006, 12:18 AM
HP03 BlackHawk

Yep they are right, www.rcandme.com is a great place to get Walkera products. It never takes more than 3 days for their stuff to get here to Arkansas, they have a large selection of parts, they accept Pay-Pal, and their prices are cheaper most others.
Old 03-25-2006, 08:24 AM
don_87

I agree with the others, www.rcandme.com , is the way to go for parts and the customer service is fantastic. Tim is a great guy that really cares about his customers.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:33 AM
H0ndaJunkie

RCandme could have saved the life of my trashed #56 if he had more parts for the 56.......currently he stocks three parts for it......that didn't help me out any! LOL

It's nice to see a US seller with walkera parts though.
Old 03-25-2006, 11:44 AM
don_87

Thats just the first of the parts he will carry for the #56, he will soon have them all.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:00 PM
heliguy7

I am also very pleased with RCANDME. I would highly recommend this site. He offers very fast shipment once the order has been placed.
Old 03-25-2006, 08:44 PM
krisma

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i'm definitely a supporter of rcandme
Old 03-25-2006, 11:39 PM
DomingoFlores

have to agree with you guys. Tim at rcandme.com is very knowledgable on the setup of the helis. He had all the parts that i needed and was even able to walk me through some repairs.

He is pleasure to deal with and the shipping is fast with low s&h costs.
Old 03-27-2006, 11:40 AM
GTX SlotCar

Friday I decided to try rcandme for some df4 parts. Some of them I've already had on order for a week from another dealer. I received all the parts I ordered from rcandme this morning (Monday). That's pretty quick.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:45 PM
campsolar

Still looking for extra Walkera 4G3 and Walkera 4#3B sources in the USA and there was nothing at rcandme.com except overpriced rebranded old Walkera Helis under the Helimax Novus brand. I most reliable USA Walkera dealers I am using so far are wowhobbies.com & sureflite.com for helis and parts and micro-flight.com for special frames, skids and canopies. Outstanding service from all three vendors. You are right, some sites look like they are in the USA and even have USA in the URL, like hobby-usa.com, are actually drop shipping from Hong Kong, totally trying to mislead the public.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:20 PM
AtTheCross

clubheli.com on the east coast is another good supplier with free shipping for over $50 in orders and on the west coast is rotorfever.com. dealt with both and both have excellent customer service and fast shipping
Old 07-14-2009, 02:02 PM
animalnut

my $ goes to club-heli super fast shipping mostly all parts in stock and a flat 5.00 shipping plus free shipping on anything over 50 bucks not kissing a** but they had me back in the air in 2 days
Old 07-14-2009, 04:58 PM
richarddaily

I was recently Wowed by Wow Hobbies.
I ordered a brushless 4#3b and received it in Ohio in 4day. They neglected to ship an extra set of main blades and with a e-mail they are being sent over night.
Quick delivery, Low shipping charges, and so far great Cust Service
Old 07-14-2009, 05:10 PM
AtTheCross

yeah, wowhobbies.com is good if you're not in california
Old 08-23-2009, 08:34 PM
maxmicrox

I use to get parts from ehirobo and chinesejade but that's in the old days. The time and distance for any service is just not working out. Now I use all the USA sources that you guys mentioned, but with the turbo and more advanced stuff from www.wowhobbies.com because the other guys just don't have them. Other places I see all the time on the net is xheli, raidentch and grandhobby but they are all the same company and the reputations and reviews are not so good. I also recently preordered all my 4G6 helis from 2 sources so that I'm not taking any chances of missing out. I will probably end up with 3 or 4 any how.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:49 PM
mikejbb

I just got super customer service from clubheli.com. I had placed an order this afternoon and then went flying. I shattered the boom so I call them at 5pm and Rick added it to the package post haste. He also said they don't sell the red turbo ace any longer because of problems. But they don't sell the hp06 or hp08 either. He said to use the stock BL with 16t. Which is what I'm doing right now and loving it.
__________________________________________________ ____
Mike
Walkera BL 4G3 stock main, 2.9g rewound tail, 2 batteries
Eflite Blade MCX moded for outdoor flight
Function over ALL else
my photography http://BesPhoto.com
Old 09-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Banana Jack

ORIGINAL: mikejbb

I just got super customer service from clubheli.com. I had placed an order this afternoon and then went flying. I shattered the boom so I call them at 5pm and Rick added it to the package post haste. He also said they don't sell the red turbo ace any longer because of problems. But they don't sell the hp06 or hp08 either. He said to use the stock BL with 16t. Which is what I'm doing right now and loving it.
they had problems with selling the turbo ace? or problems with the motor itself? i wanted one, but not if the motor has problems...
Old 09-11-2010, 03:20 PM
TravisBean

I was told that SnapRc.com is a good place to order stuff, but thier Website does not seem to be operating properly.
My bigest problem with resarcing this subject is that most recomendations for purchase options come from the site sponsers.
Kinda like the fox guarding the hen-house.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Steve Joblin

There are three big players for Walkera in the US... All are good and reputable. In aphabetical order (and also, by coincidence, east to west), they are ClubHeli in PA, RCHobbyHelicopter in AZ, and WowHobbies in CA. If you don't see the part or product you are looking for, just call them up... they are usually happy to make special orders.

I never heard of SnapRC before... It doesn't look like they are open for business yet. It will be interesting to how they will position themselves against the three big US "powerhouses"!
Old 10-12-2010, 12:44 PM
aknitroguy
My Feedback: (82)

I have had great luck with wowhobbies, they seem to carry more parts. For kits I use heli direct (the kits and shipping are both cheaper) but they don't carry the parts near as well as wowhobbies. Never tried rcandme, sounds like a great place to buy. A little customer service really means a lot these days..
Old 10-13-2010, 11:35 AM
TravisBean

There is one USA dealer that has had more customer complaints than any other dealer. So much so that Walkera customer support has recommended not to use them.(yet they still supply them, kinda strange).Sounds like whoever I order from is pretty much gonna be luck of the draw.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:05 PM
karlik

ORIGINAL: TravisBean

There is one USA dealer that has had more customer complaints than any other dealer. So much so that Walkera customer support has recommended not to use them.(yet they still supply them, kinda strange).Sounds like whoever I order from is pretty much gonna be luck of the draw.
Would that be wow hobbies?

I got one of their modified uflys and in the first 45 days I've replaced every mod they did to it. I had a defective servo out of the box (not the same servo that comes with the ufly), speed contoller failed (some german piece of crap), etc. They offerred zero support (suggested I buy a cb180... like that's gonna fix the ufly). When I contacted walkera they just kept saying "we are very angry that you were sold a modified ufly" and they couldn't support the mods that were made. I notice wow no longer sell their own modified stuff and wonder if walkera cut 'em off?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.