Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Question about RC Expert store

Old 06-04-2006, 05:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about RC Expert store

Hi,
I have a question concerning RC Expert out of Hong Kong. I placed an order for a Walkera 37. I have had a confirmation of payment, but have not heard from them. I have emailed them 2 different times concerning when the order will ship. They use Speedpost with shipping in 3-5 days.The web site says they take 3 days to respond to emails.
I am sure I am being impatient, but I paid for express delivery. The order was placed on May 21st. I have not seen anyone complain about them, but I also have not seen anyone say they have bought from them. I would appreciate some input if anyone has deal with them.
Thanks, Bill
Old 06-04-2006, 06:07 AM

Default RE: Question about RC Expert store

If you do not have any experience with the shop, you should try to email them and test their response time. Some shops are serious about their customers and they reply emails within 24 hours or less.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:59 AM

Default RE: Question about RC Expert store

There have been lots of complaints about them throughout the #4 forum.
Check out www.rcandme.com when you order parts for your heli, 2 to 3 day shipping, and great service, along with good prices.
Tim cares about his customers.
Good Luck, Don