Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
 will a SOLID LANDING KILL A GYRO ??? >

will a SOLID LANDING KILL A GYRO ???

Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

will a SOLID LANDING KILL A GYRO ???

Old 09-01-2006, 10:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will a SOLID LANDING KILL A GYRO ???

GDAY !,

i have a walkera with a cheepish align gyro , im up and hovering around and i got close to something so i yanked the stick back and she , landed square and true abeit a bit quickly ..batts flat now anyway . so i charge up my packs and set the heli aside thinking its all sweet and setup again ,,
and after i charge the batts up again , stick a pack in and wind it up , the tail is behaving very stangely , itll try to hold the tail , but looses the plot , and jerks all over the place , randomly . changing the gain makes no difference to its preformance or lack of it .l.

i then check my linkages and alls well there , the gruby screws are all fine and tight etc.. so the question is did i just kill my gyro ??
are the align gyro's prone to this or am i just unlucky ??
Jason