Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Leaning Walkera CB 180D

Old 02-25-2010, 12:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leaning Walkera CB 180D

Hey Fellow Heli pilots,

I got a problem. My Walkera CB 180D leans to the right while flying. It appears level when I hold it by the balance bar. But this thing is leaning bad.I have my aeron trim all the way to the left. I adjusted the link responsible for the aeron, nothing helps.

I am new to this hobby but the lean is ridiculous.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thx!</p>
Old 02-27-2010, 10:15 PM

Default RE: Leaning Walkera CB 180D

It is in the nature for a single rotor heli with a tail rotor to lean to one side. Most helis have the rotor go clockwise and will lean to the right. The main reason is that the tail rotor will blow the heli to the left and to compensate to this the helis main rotor has to tilt to the right. This makes the heli seem to be hanging to one side when in a stable hover. You can not adjust the links, trim or add weight to change this.

If the heli is drifting to one side you need to adjust the trim or linkage (but I guess you figured that you).

Regards,
Hans.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:26 AM

Default RE: Leaning Walkera CB 180D

Ok, thx for the response.

But shouldn't the heli hover with the transmitter's elevator/aeron stick at 50%, w/o any input from me?</p>