Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

shogun 400 3d heli

Old 04-03-2010, 10:07 PM
flyingplumber68
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default shogun 400 3d heli

hello fellow r/c pilots, i have a shogun 400 heli that is not being used along with a selection of spare parts, didn t know if anyone still flies this heli, if so drop me an e-mail to discuss possibly purchasing it . i am getting whatever parts i have together . I have never been able to fly it well enough to call myself a heli pilot, so it has been sitting on a shelf wounded and collecting dust for a few years now and would rather see it be used by someone who can fly it, I am getting into the edf jets and could use some funding towards that. anyway, let me know if interested . i am also going to get some pics and a list of everything i have and put it up for sale? I have not put anything up for sale yet so i have to see how to do that.[sm=teeth_smile.gif]