Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

4#6s mini review

Old 04-23-2010, 09:38 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4#6s mini review

Open the box for the new 4#6s with the new build-in 3 axial gyro. Everything look almost identical to the normal 4#6s. With the spare blades, 2402 tx.... etc. The only different I notice is updated landing skid which look like a normal 450 size heli. The real different is inside the canopy. When you remove it you see the new 2433 rx. With an extra board inside the receiver cover. which mount all the adjustment and switches for the 3 axial gyro.

First impression the heli seems to be extremely stable. Unlike some other units for larger helicopters you can not let go the stick and if you do it will not stay in one spot. I think it is design more for smaller helicopter to be more stable in windy condition. I test it out side (light wind condition). And the heli fly a lot more stable compare to older model. Even with sudden change in wind direction the heli will only drift slightly. Flight time is very similar to existing model as I got around 8min from a 500mah pack. The new 3 axial gyro improve the 4#6 so it is more enjoyable in outdoor situations.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	rp44431.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1423656   Click image for larger version

Name:	xv65391.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	1423657   Click image for larger version

Name:	xv65234.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	45.3 KB