Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera 180D servo issue

Old 06-16-2010, 07:23 PM
Luck1320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera 180D servo issue

Ok just got my Walkera 180d helicopter in today and have an issue right out of the box. The elevator servo maxes out ( all the way up ) and makes grinding noises as soon as the heli binds to the transmitter. I swapped the servos around and the elevator servo did the same thing when i moved it to the aileron servo position.I'm using a wk-2402 transmitter set on mode 2, elevator set on reverse, aileron set on normal, throttle normal, rudder normal. I have tried everything i can think as far as setting on the tx go, but cant seem t get it figured out. I already emailed WOW hobbies about the issue, and plan to call them tommorrow, but i was kinda hoping to fix the issue before then. any ideas are much appreciated!
Old 06-17-2010, 01:00 PM
Luck1320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Walkera 180D servo issue

Nevermind, figured out the problem. Took apart the elevator servo and found a broken wire connection inside. Re-soldered it, and it is working just like normal.