Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
Reload this Page >

i got the WOW hobbies CB100 w/wk2801 pro kit,have setting question

Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

i got the WOW hobbies CB100 w/wk2801 pro kit,have setting question

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 09:48 PM
celm
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i got the WOW hobbies CB100 w/wk2801 pro kit,have setting question

i bought this kit

http://www.wowhobbies.com/169salewex...1-1-1-1-1.aspx

these are some of the features

Turbo Ace 61316 (HP06) outrunner brushless main

2.9g brushless tail motor

walkera 2801 Pro TX

2605A Rx

Wow says that they build this bird and set the setting up in the 2801.

when i got it i flew it out of the box,wasnt bad.had some issues at first,it would want to keep hovering to the left.had very little right aligeron travel.

i figured out the remote and wrote my own setting,and it flys the way i like it.the qiestiion i have is that the rx2605A was orginally in the 4g3,which is a CP heli and not a FP heli.when i was using the setting from wow.if you looked at the swash with no throttle(looking at the bird from the tail to front) the swash would sit tilted to the right.but when u throttle up,the swah would move full left tilt with out givind left agileron control.does the swash on a FP heli suppose to move with throttle increase,or thats what it does on a CP?

I redid the setting that the swash wont move with throttle,it hovers in one spot now.

Old 07-10-2010, 09:33 AM
rcagpilot83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i got the WOW hobbies CB100 w/wk2801 pro kit,have setting question

With a FP no, the swash does not, or should not move when the throttle is changed. The only thing that should be effected when move the throttle is the rpm of the motor. From what you said it sounds like the transmitter has a setting to activate or deactivate ccpm mixing. With the 2801 pro tx and the 2605a rx in a 4G3, which is a CP heli with ccpm, your throttle not only contols your motor, it also contols your cyclic servos to achieve pitch on the blades. Using them on a FP heli like the CB100, you would not want this, you would want your throttle to only control the motor, and not effect the cyclic servos. I have noticed on FP helis that sometimes the swash sits a little lower on the opposite side of the aileron servo when the rotors not spooled up, but as soon as you do, it levels out. But I don't think that this was your case, it sound like your ail servo was actually getting input when moving the throttle