Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
Reload this Page >

Anny news on the Walkera 4F200 cp

Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Anny news on the Walkera 4F200 cp

Old 08-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Rowboat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anny news on the Walkera 4F200 cp

I am looking for a good easy to fly out doors helicopter.
I was thinking of buying a Lama3 with the WK-2801PRO TX. When I noticed the Walkera 4F200 CP RTF: 3-Bladed Heli.
With the Lama3 at $504 including postage to Australia, and the 4F200 with the WK-2801PRO TX is $450 incl Postage to Australia.

The 4F200 cp sounds like a better choice for me. I just want to know does any body have one of these helis, are they easy to fly as the Walkera review says it is.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:07 PM
erdnuckel2

Default RE: Anny news on the Walkera 4F200 cp

google "walkera 4f200", and you will see how much info you will be able to find (as an answer to your question) ...
Old 08-16-2010, 04:22 AM
Rowboat

Thanks for the info erdnuckel2..........Well I have been doing that.

Example: On some sites they say that the 4F200 is more for the experienced pilot being 3D capable. On other sites they say that the 4F200 is so easy to fly it can hover with no stick input, it’s the next step from the coax heli's.
I was hoping for the Walkera pilots to share their personal experiences more than the Walkera sponsored reviews.
Old 08-16-2010, 05:42 AM
erdnuckel2

Well, as it is usually frowned upon, I didn't want to blatantly say "Go to RCGroups and read the 4F200 thread" but I guess that is what needs to be said. It is sad that there are seemingly not more people interested in sharing their experiences with walkera helicopters here on RCUniverse, but because it is the case, I cant do anything but say this as straight forward.

On RCGroups there is a thread dedicated solely to this heli that has more than 30 pages by now I think and the people contributing there range from a "newbie" who went straight from CB100 to 4F200 to a guy who writes reviews on CP helis over there since I started reading ....

Does that answer the question more specifically ??

Old 08-18-2010, 04:17 AM
Rowboat

Yep that answers the Question. Thanks A lot
Old 12-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Earthling1984

Hey all. I just got the 4F200 yesterday. So far it is impressing me. It has been windy here(20mph wind), so I have only done a couple easy flights. So far it is stable and smooth! Check out my review/maiden flight video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jro9y71LmIQ