Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > War Room
Reload this Page >

mixing spektrum dx7 for 1 stick tank control?

Community
Search
Notices
War Room Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

mixing spektrum dx7 for 1 stick tank control?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 06:54 AM
4goodbuys2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mixing spektrum dx7 for 1 stick tank control?

Hi I have a Spektrum DX7 and I am trying to set up a mix for 1 stick control of my tank.
Here's what I want
push the stick forward both sides (motors) go forward
push the stick back both sides (motors) go in reverse
push the stick right (the right side goes in reverse and the left side goes forward) turns to the right
push the stick left (the left side goes in reverse and the right side goes forward) turns to the left

I will appreciate any and all help or input on this subject,
Thanks

Old 12-24-2010, 08:35 AM
Jeff489
My Feedback: (12)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: mixing spektrum dx7 for 1 stick tank control?

I've got two suggestions you might try: First, try posting this in the "Tank" forum instead of the "War Room". Many more people over there and you're sure to get many responses. Second, list what brand of tank you've got (it makes a difference) in your post, that way people will be able to give much more detailed responses.