Notices
War Room Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

1/24 Rc Leapard II HELP!!!

Old 01-12-2011, 08:49 PM
SgtPearce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/24 Rc Leapard II HELP!!!

im new here, but i really need some help, i have obtained this 1/24 scale R\Cfull real action battle tank, its the Leapard IImodel, the turret and cannon both work(turn and fire)however it wont move forward or backward, and the lights just sit there and flash like it has its hazards on, now i dont have instructions or a manual, so anything you guys have would be greatly appreaciated or even if you have had this problem and know how to fix, i think it could be a capacitator but im not entirely sure, but wont move at all, and its my Sergeants R/c so ya i kinda need to getter fixed. Please help me.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:52 AM
M1A2 Commander

Default RE: 1/24 Rc Leapard II HELP!!!

Hi SgtPearce, Sorry for such a late response to your question. We are new here just like you so I’m just trying to find my way around. What brand of 1/24 tank do you have? If it’s a VsTank, than I can better help you out.

Gene

Old 02-06-2011, 05:06 PM
SgtPearce

Default RE: 1/24 Rc Leapard II HELP!!!

it wa a HLand i have a vs leo on layaway that hl was my sgts, and its gone now lol