Community
Search
Notices
War Room Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

1/16 R/C TANK

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 10:37 AM
ANDREWGREER67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/16 R/C TANK

Afternoon guys..

I have finished my Tiger 1 tank but, I'm having a small problem...my main gun and maching gun wont fire...when I try to the tank trys to take off running. I know this has got to be a simple fix,any ideas?

Andrew Greer
Old 10-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Chow_Hound

Default RE: 1/16 R/C TANK

The first thing Ihave to ask Is this a Tamiya Tiger 1? The second thing Iwould try is to try the same thing with the other control stick and see if it makes the gun fire and machine gun fire. You may have gotten the controls mixed up when you originally did your setup.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:23 PM
thecommander

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make sure your radio trim tabs are centgered. Then try set-up like Jinny said already. Do it EXACTLY as Tamiya states in the manual. What kind of radio are you using? Is it charged and synced to the radio or on the right channel. Keep your tank up on a block and tracks off the table.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:32 PM
Airbrushler

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

ORIGINAL: thecommander

Make sure your radio trim tabs are centgered. Then try set-up like Jinny said already. Do it EXACTLY as Tamiya states in the manual. What kind of radio are you using? Is it charged and synced to the radio or on the right channel. Keep your tank up on a block and tracks off the table.
just wanted to highlight what Bob said it's very important not to have your tank drive off the table and smash to the ground
Old 10-22-2012, 09:46 AM
ANDREWGREER67

Would like to thank all you guys for your replys...I got it working. It seams that my DMD unit was wired backwards to my reciver,Ch.1-2-3-4 were marked wrong. I reversed them to the reciver..now everything workes great.
I also wired the Bosch headlights and got them working,working on the last details and some worn effects, I'll post a few picks when I'm done.....thanks again for you help.

Andrew G
Old 10-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Chow_Hound

You're welcome! Can't wait to see your pictures!