Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > War Room
Reload this Page >

1/16 Scale German Infantry Equipment?

Community
Search
Notices
War Room Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

1/16 Scale German Infantry Equipment?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 05:08 PM
killick64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/16 Scale German Infantry Equipment?

I'm building 1/16 Dragon and Tamiya German figures to enhance my tanks while they're on "shelf display". Dragon makes the German Equipment Set but I haven't been able to find a retailer. There's no sets on eBay. And I couldn't locate any on the Net ....Does anyone know who sells them?

PM me if you have an idea where I can find one......

Paul McD.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:14 PM
pzrwest

Default RE: 1/16 Scale German Infantry Equipment?

Verlinden sells 1/16th scale weapons equiptment etc they list them as 120mm. I like their figures. Before I build one I make a silicone mold then cast copies from urethane resine then modify them into different pose's most good hobby shops sell Verlinden products
Old 08-25-2007, 12:52 AM
swathdiver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why not buy some of those Ultimate Soldier figures? They usually have lots of personal equipment, just picked up 3 at my local Wal-Mart for under $5 each!
Old 08-25-2007, 05:18 AM
killick64

Thanks Guys.....I'm familiar with Verlinden products and they ARE well made, if a bit "pricey"! Wal-Mart Canada never did handle the 21st Century line of figures and toys --these occasionally would turn up at Toys R Us ---but I haven't seen any for years. Good suggestion, Swath (and you're one lucky guy finding those figs) -- but the Dragon/Tamiya 1/16 figures are so beautifully and accurately moulded that the 1/18 stuff would look horrendously out of scale on them.

(Yes, size DOES matter here --- my HL Panzer III positively dwarfs my 21stC Tiger --- and even my WSN T-34 could roll right over their "Panther".....!

The Local Militaria Shop has all the Dragon/Tamiya model kitss you could possibly want --as long as you're looking for 1/35 or smaller. They handle the Dragon line of 1/6 Figures -- but not the 1/16.....andf their primary interest is the "static" military modeller. Oh well.....

Old 08-25-2007, 06:18 AM
uhu

http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQsassZburg_sascha
just one of the many german vendors in the "bay". german equipment and infantry weapons.
Hope it helps
Regards
Old 08-25-2007, 01:25 PM
pattoncommander

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go to my Ebay and place a "want in now" notice....you will definately get some replies.
Bill