Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > War Room
Reload this Page >

Why is everyone posting in here? (War Room)

Notices
War Room Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

Why is everyone posting in here? (War Room)

Old 12-06-2007, 07:31 PM
wackywheelz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why is everyone posting in here? (War Room)

Why does everyone feel they must post RC-tank related stuff in the "War Room", when it belongs in the main RC Tanks forum? - War Room is for real tanks & battles etc

WAR ROOM: Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

When you post, make sure its going in the right place (this is here for people to read it) - I'm just trying to put it out there so the forums can be easier read by other members and people seeking info that might otherwise have to desperately look in multiple places for what they want, when it should be easier. The forums already have the layout, its up to people to stick to it and make sure they start their threads in the right place.

Put simply: If its RC or "not real" then it goes in RC tanks, if its real-life then War Room is the place
Old 12-06-2007, 07:34 PM
wackywheelz

Default RE: Why is everyone posting in here? (War Room)

What I mean is that in the War Room main page, 1/3 of the threads are in the wrong place - 10 threads that should be in RC tanks - and thats just the front page.

It's actually getting worse - The more people post in the wrong place, the more others mistakenly think its the "right" place for their thread.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:57 PM
BIGMIG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ya I'm a little guilty of that myself,but usually put the stuff in here that I consider to be a little off the main stream of the forum.
Still related to RC tanks,but mabe not of much interest to the guys on the main forum page. BIGMIG
Old 12-06-2007, 07:59 PM
swathdiver

It's a shame too because not as many people visit this section to read and contribute to the posts. I post up here all the time because its the right thing to do but know that I would get 5x the responses if they were in the main section.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:58 AM
James S.

Question - RC tank battle day posting - Here or in the Main room..... last time I posted it in the main room and it got moved.

Not complaining just looking for clarification.

Regards,
James
Old 12-07-2007, 10:12 AM
swathdiver

I guess that would qualify as an "event". Maybe Ken or Richard will chime in.