Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > War Room
Reload this Page >

New Member, but in a different way!

Notices
War Room Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

New Member, but in a different way!

Old 06-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Matdragon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Member, but in a different way!

cool thanks guys, sorry i posted a wrong link, i have changed it now though.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Matdragon

hey, that website, is the bulldog Heng Long?
Old 06-08-2008, 04:18 PM
fv432
Banned

yep all the 1/16 bulldogs are h/longs
If it say's RTR or S+S it's a H/LONG
Old 06-09-2008, 06:06 AM
Matdragon

oh right i didnt know thank. cheers has anybody actually bought the heng long battle system from rctankwars, fitted it into a heng long tank, and used it in battle? and when they do, how do they fire the bb gun and IR unit seperatly? cheers guys!!
Old 06-09-2008, 01:54 PM
blitzkrieg65

ORIGINAL: Matdragon

oh right i didnt know thank. cheers has anybody actually bought the heng long battle system from rctankwars, fitted it into a heng long tank, and used it in battle? and when they do, how do they fire the bb gun and IR unit seperatly? cheers guys!!
Not sure how many will see your poll in the War room, but here is a note from one of my customers in Italy

I have done multiple tanks for pattoncommander who battled at Danville and about 3 or 4 others

"Hi Phil,
the field test with the panzer III went great. Today I had 2 tank battles at the Militalia fair in Milano with my club before a lot of people. My club member were impressed by the DBC/DBU ystem performance and I gave them yours and David's addresses so they can read the details and ask for more informations, if needed.
Later I will post the results also on the other Italian forum I write onto http://www.truckmodel.it/forum_max/t...?TOPIC_ID=1933 and were I already put the first description of the system features."

The Blitz
Old 06-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Matdragon

yeh thanks, but surely if YOU sell it the system, then YOU know how to fire it?
Old 06-09-2008, 04:05 PM
blitzkrieg65

You can keep the Airsoft gun! I mount all my IR shot LED's in the mantel not because I want to shot the airsoft becuase I want the cannon flash in my barrel which is required by many clubs! You can see where I mounted on my King Tiger and on the Pershing I used the vision scope just added a little lenght to keep it within the rules!

The Blitz

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk25789.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	967404   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pk29728.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	967405  
Old 06-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Matdragon

cool, thanks. i knew that allready. but what i dont understandis why you wont awnser my main question. how do you fire the IR unit on the heng long receiver??? what button do you press to fire because to use the IR unit and the bb gun i would need two seperate buttons? is their is a way and i purchase it from you, do you sell a service where YOU fit it into the tank? i dont have the time to do it (or the patience) cheers

p.s. is that a marutto king tiger?? or Heng long or Tamiya?? cheers mate!
Old 06-09-2008, 04:46 PM
blitzkrieg65

cool, thanks. i knew that allready. but what i dont understandis why you wont awnser my main question. how do you fire the IR unit on the heng long receiver??? what button do you press to fire because to use the IR unit and the bb gun i would need two seperate buttons? is their is a way and i purchase it from you, do you sell a service where YOU fit it into the tank? i dont have the time to do it (or the patience) cheers
Sorry Matdragon, I guess I did not understand your complete question! Ok let me give it a go!

Currently you fire the IR with the K button and the bb with joystick forward! So yes you have two seperate buttons! Yes, I do installations, and repairs, You send me the tank and I can install it just how you want it!

Here is an Battle install that I did on an old Tamiya Sherman where I put in Heng long electronics, motors & gears along with the DBC/DBU

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7359864/tm.htm

The Blitz
Old 06-09-2008, 04:58 PM
blitzkrieg65

Matdragon,

This is what the standard DBU looks like this one is plugs up and I can paint it flat black and keep it in two parts so you can paint it to match your tank! Or I do have Tiger Grey and a flat camo green if you want me to paint it! send me an e-mail with you complete address and we can evaluate shipping cost and any specifica and go from there!

The Blitz
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo41504.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	967424  
Old 06-11-2008, 07:34 AM
Matdragon

ok, thanks!
Old 06-11-2008, 11:06 AM
Matdragon

to me so far, the EGS system in TankZone seems like the simplista and quickest way to fit IR to a heng long tanks. one question though, what is better Overall - the DBU + DBC + soundcard, or the EGS from tankzone??
Old 06-11-2008, 12:22 PM
blitzkrieg65

to me so far, the EGS system in TankZone seems like the simplista and quickest way to fit IR to a heng long tanks. one question though, what is better Overall - the DBU + DBC + soundcard, or the EGS from tankzone??

I have posted your question in the proper area, (RC tank ) maybe you cannot see the other forum because of your broswer or something you need to get to the RC tank forum, the War room is not for this and you will get more response to it there! There is no comparison to the DBC/DBU with the sound card. The EGS does not offer the ability to remove recoil or have proportional drive capabilities and actually I have Not heard of any user who has this unit yet so we do not know how it reacts to Tamiya? DBC /DBU has battle with Tamiya units in LA,, Phoenix AZ and Danville VA and now it is in Italy and I am sure many more locations that I am not aware of!

The Blitz
Old 06-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Matdragon

ok, cheers. by the way i have personall e-mailed you about address and shipping costs!