Notices
War Room Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

HL Panzer lll

Old 02-04-2009, 12:06 AM
19th Alta Dragoon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HL Panzer lll

Any suggestions on this weird situation. Just received my HL Panzer lll and charged the Battery for 3 hours, (it was Low under 5V) and put it back into tha Tank. Turned the switch on and both lights started flashing, as they supposed to. Tank started and ran perfect for about 5 minutes, then stopped dead. lights started flashing again and I re- started . Ran great again for a couple of minutes, then it stopped. This went on for at least 5 to 6 minutes.
I took the body off and then tried it again, to see if the RX 14 was getting hot/warm. Nothing, RX14 was cool. I even tried a Battery from my Tiger 1. Same thing.
Any body have any idea's on this

Thanks
Bob
Old 02-04-2009, 12:57 AM
swathdiver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: HL Panzer lll

Something is getting hot and not working right. My first instinct is to say you have 2 batteries that need conditioning or replacement.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:58 AM
19th Alta Dragoon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks as That is what I thought First, but the RX 14 is cool and I tried several battries as I have 7 HL Tanks No difference
Old 02-04-2009, 02:06 AM
swathdiver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Swap out the board then. You do have spares don't you?