Community
Search
Notices
WildHare R/C Support Disscuss WildHare RC products in this forum. Please note, answers may be provided by Tom Fawcett (owner of WildHare RC) or by the general membership.

540 Edge ARF

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 11:58 AM
planerc49

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 540 Edge ARF

Good Afternoon,
My son and I are looking to move into the world of giant scale. We are currently looking for and 80"-85" Edge 540 ARF. With all the different manufactures, I thought I would ask for your imput before going to purchase. I noticed that the prices are all over the board. Is it true that you only get what you pay for? We are also looking to match a gas engine with the plane.
I appreciate all your help,
Planerc49
Old 08-22-2005, 12:38 PM
mstroh3961
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: 540 Edge ARF

Read the back posts on this fourm, 99% are happy customers, with more than one wildhair plane. including me!

You wont find a better company to do busness with! These Planes are built with the first time GS builder in mind. The layout is optimized for a wide variaty of engine and gear placements.

And the customer service is outstanding!
Old 08-22-2005, 01:38 PM
Ken Bryant
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just buy it, I promise you won't regret it. FWIW, I have owned 3 WH planes. If I didn't like them I would have only owned 1 and that wouldn't have lasted long.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:26 PM
charrua
My Feedback: (47)

Is it true that you only get what you pay for?
Most of the times it is!!!! but not in this case I got the Edge 28% and it might be cheap in price but I can tell you is one of the strongest planes I have had!!!!
It's really well built and great quality you can't go wrong with it!!!

You will love this plane!!!!
Old 08-22-2005, 08:06 PM
Jman72
My Feedback: (40)

I have a new 28% edge. This is my first go at gas or giant scale. I have not flown the plane yet, but I absolutely love it! I have seen one fly at my field and with the da-50 at least it is a real performer! Customer service at wild hare it great ! I really enjoy buying from someone who knows their product , and is always willing to help with questions. I would definately recomend Wild Hare. Jason
Old 08-23-2005, 12:47 AM
flier
My Feedback: (7)

Best bang for the buck.
A WH 28% ARF
DA-50, or ZDZ-50
HiTec digital metal gear servos
Toms Hardsware kit.
Gorilla Glue.
These items will get you into giant scale gas in a great way.
Old 08-23-2005, 05:01 PM
buchtes
My Feedback: (7)

ORIGINAL: planerc49

Good Afternoon,
My son and I are looking to move into the world of giant scale. We are currently looking for and 80"-85" Edge 540 ARF. With all the different manufactures, I thought I would ask for your imput before going to purchase. I noticed that the prices are all over the board. Is it true that you only get what you pay for? We are also looking to match a gas engine with the plane.
I appreciate all your help,
Planerc49
I was in your boots a year ago, not knowing and not sure on what products to buy. I choose the Wild Hare Edge 540 w/ Brison 3.2 and I DO NOT regret any second of it.
Very good, strong ACFT and SUPER Support from the Wild Hare Crew.
Old 08-23-2005, 05:12 PM
Julien Hp

Before I get the edge I cheked evry company to see wich one was the best..Wild hare Was the one and is still the one . You can't go wrong with Tom's products...Always keep in mind that it nice to have a Very Good customer service !

Don't wait anymore..Buy your Edge and set it up with A good 50-60cc motor such as the DA 50, ZDZ 50ng, brisson 3.2

Julien