Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

G2 Raptor

Old 05-24-2011, 03:03 PM
hvhooch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G2 Raptor

Hello Andy, I have been having a problem with my raptor......Ever since I got it from Xheli out of the box.......I have yet to fly it.......Every time I crank it up to about 45 to 50% throttle...the whole heli rotates to the right..........Now after several replacement parts and checking everything twice...making sure that the servo lines up with tail connector......adjusting....adjusting....and adjusting the the Tx.....I cant seem to get to stop.............I HAVE REPLACED EVERYTHING EXEPT THE GYRO......... I REALLY THINK THAT IT WASNT ANY GOOD TO START WITH...................... I just got my Dynam 450 razor the other day from Xheli and did not have a problem adjusting Tx setting rotor...........and other fine tunnings........I have spent a lot of monet recently with Xheli and have not had a problem untill I bought the G2.......Do you have any ideas ..........If it is a bad Gyro....it was bad when I got it.........The heli enitializes with tx....then the red light on gyro go out..........it will not stay on.......I think that this is bad Gyro.....my tail servo moves when heli is on and I am moving it........Help me Andy....................... I want to fly my Raptor.....
Old 05-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Forum support1

Default RE: G2 Raptor

What is your order number ? would you like to send the helicopter back here for me to take look at it.

Eric
Old 05-25-2011, 07:46 PM
hvhooch

Hello Eric....My order number was yhst-94582326164583-388066. But I think that I may have solved the problem......After rechecking everything, servo alignment, servo rod, and making sure everything was correct, I discover that the Gyro was was not set at nor rev......made adjustment and G2 seems to be steady.... but still has just slight movement that I can not seem to stop.... I have the stock transmitter.....is there a better one that I can use.................And also does the speed controller affect gyro......sometimes gyro will go on and off when moving speed controller...I am going to buy exta parts for both G2 and my 450 Razor shortly........What updrades do you recommend for the G2...as far as Gyro and servos...also thinking about upgrading motor and battery.......what do recommend ....????
Old 05-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Forum support1

I would go for the gy48 is a really good gyro i had it on my EXI kit.

Eric