Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > XHeli.com Support Forum
Reload this Page >

Experiences buying from xheli.

Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

Experiences buying from xheli.

Old 09-20-2009, 09:05 AM
Stormovic
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.

I have ordered several times from Xheli in the last few months and all I can say is that I have been 100% pleased with them. Every order has shipped within a day or so,mostly same day. I don't think you can go wrong ordering from them. Prices are also outstanding.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:56 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks

Andy
Old 10-17-2009, 11:38 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Just wanted to add my recent experience with Xheli:

Got an EXI metal head upgrade for my Trex 450 and was extremely pleased with both the quality of the head (all screws already had loctite on them) and the shipping from CA was in days instead of weeks like other sites located in East Asia.

Their prices are outstanding for CNC metal upgrade parts and when I get around to moving up to a 500 I plan on getting their EXI 500 Carbon Edition Kit.

Mark
Old 10-22-2009, 07:38 PM
yadac123

Thanks we'll be having all the electronics for the exi 500 so customer can do one stop shopping. We got motor and ESC already just waiting for some good servos to come in.

Andy
Old 10-23-2009, 08:25 PM
KCinNC

ORIGINAL: yadac123

Thanks we'll be having all the electronics for the exi 500 so customer can do one stop shopping. We got motor and ESC already just waiting for some good servos to come in.

Andy

good to hear....i'm going to need a Winter Project
Old 10-29-2009, 07:12 PM
yadac123

Motor came in http://www.hobbypartz.com/t15a-1620kv.html

Andy
ORIGINAL: KCinNC

Andy

good to hear....i'm going to need a Winter Project
Old 11-25-2009, 08:34 PM
JugMan

Hello,
I just ordered an EXI 500 Carbon Helo kit, with some carbon blades, and a set of glass blades for practicing. It probably won't arrive for a week or so, but I was NOT able to get a 60 amp ESC (or a 70 amp esc for that matter) as they are out of stock until next year! Ouch.  Should I get one with a built in BEC? Can I set the BEC to 6 volts if I do? I guess I've gotta start shopping for that... any ideas? What recommendations do you dudes have for digital servos for this bird, I'm not sure yet exactly what will fit, and I guess the tail servos needs to be super quick?? The other three can be a little slower maybe, but need to be torquey, right?  I'll be using a JR 9303 radio  with a 2.4 module, and I'll probably use the least expensive JR six channel RX I can get (I think that would be a 6200). What about the motor brand,  and it's KV rating... what is best for a 500 size? I also need a battery, and I *think* it has to be a 22 volt battery.  I know the motor battery and ESC must all be spec'd together . Also, I have an upgraded gyro off of my Blade CP+ (it's an eFlite G90 model) maybe it's  not suitable for 500 size use? 
Old 11-26-2009, 01:05 PM
Stone624

I've bought a Falcon 40 V2 4ch, , 3 small 3ch. helis and had a few spare part orders, (total of about 5 or so orders) no complaints and shipping is about avg. time to me on the east coast as any other company.

Jason
Old 12-01-2009, 09:49 PM
yadac123

You should get the 80Amp ESC instead and here's a good motor http://www.hobbypartz.com/t15a-1620kv.html
ESC http://www.hobbypartz.com/vose80aopbre.html

Andy

ORIGINAL: JugMan

Hello,
I just ordered an EXI 500 Carbon Helo kit, with some carbon blades, and a set of glass blades for practicing. It probably won't arrive for a week or so, but I was NOT able to get a 60 amp ESC (or a 70 amp esc for that matter) as they are out of stock until next year! Ouch. Should I get one with a built in BEC? Can I set the BEC to 6 volts if I do? I guess I've gotta start shopping for that... any ideas? What recommendations do you dudes have for digital servos for this bird, I'm not sure yet exactly what will fit, and I guess the tail servos needs to be super quick?? The other three can be a little slower maybe, but need to be torquey, right? I'll be using a JR 9303 radio with a 2.4 module, and I'll probably use the least expensive JR six channel RX I can get (I think that would be a 6200). What about the motor brand, and it's KV rating... what is best for a 500 size? I also need a battery, and I *think* it has to be a 22 volt battery. I know the motor battery and ESC must all be spec'd together . Also, I have an upgraded gyro off of my Blade CP+ (it's an eFlite G90 model) maybe it's not suitable for 500 size use?
Old 12-01-2009, 11:41 PM
JugMan

That is the motor I was going to get , but it went OOS before I could fill out the rest of the orderI Cripes! Black Friday is like a Heli.com getting ransacked by looters! "Grab yer stuff quick, lads, RUN!" I went with a similar product, same KV. The 80 amp Opto needs the additional BEC, so it gets pretty close to the cost of the other ESC's that are OOS, once you add BEC cost onto it.Hopefully, I won't fry the one I got until you guys have more Momentums in stock. I WAS able to get one of the $135 complete 2.4ghz Belt CP V.2's ..... YES! I have order confirmation!
Old 12-03-2009, 07:30 PM
yadac123

good deal on the belt cp v2.

Andy
Old 12-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Thisstrangeengine

Yes that was good deal. I had my shopping cart filled with all kinds of goodies but fell asleep before I could order. Became a fan on facebook (Xheli and Hobbypartz) and stayed logged on for hours.
Pissed me off I missed out on the $35 Exceed 2.4 radio!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 07:30 PM
yadac123

Next time. lol

ANdy
Old 12-13-2009, 08:25 AM
Rock0nman

Must say i'm not too pleased.  I'm kinda perturbed at the fact that I had to hunt down customer service from this company.  I shouldn't have to sign up for a forum to be able to be heard by xheli's customer service personell.  I was sold a defective heli and have finally found the customer service section of xheli.com.  Nestled deep within a forum website and not prominantly displayed on the company website.  I hope Andy gets on here soon...i gots some bones to pick.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:57 PM
aluminum crusher

Andy
Hi is this walkera model the exact same chopper as the exceed madhawk airwolf 300 http://www.xheli.com/walkera-hybrid-...elicopter.html

Because if it is the walkera model says it is 21 inches long and the exceed model is only 18 inches long http://www.xheli.com/50h28-madhawk300-red.html
Also do they have the same style of rotory head, it says the walkera head is cnc....is the exceed rotory head on the madhawk 300 made of aluminum parts because from the pic's they look like black plastic. Thanks please let me know so that I can place my order I tried calling you guy's but the phones are always busy[:@]

Please let me know the correct size of each because I want to order the longest one but I like the red and white exceed madhawk 300 but if the walker is almost 4 inches longer then I will get the walker cb180 airwolf. Thanks again
Old 12-14-2009, 05:40 PM
aluminum crusher

ORIGINAL: aluminum crusher

Andy
Hi is this walkera model the exact same chopper as the exceed madhawk airwolf 300 http://www.xheli.com/walkera-hybrid-...elicopter.html

Because if it is the walkera model says it is 21 inches long and the exceed model is only 18 inches long http://www.xheli.com/50h28-madhawk300-red.html
Also do they have the same style of rotory head, it says the walkera head is cnc....is the exceed rotory head on the madhawk 300 made of aluminum parts because from the pic's they look like black plastic. Thanks please let me know so that I can place my order I tried calling you guy's but the phones are always busy[:@]

Please let me know the correct size of each because I want to order the longest one but I like the red and white exceed madhawk 300 but if the walker is almost 4 inches longer then I will get the walker cb180 airwolf. Thanks again
MAN I cannot seem to reach you guy's on the phone or on this forum. Oh well are your phone lines that busy or do you guy's have the customer service phone off the hook
Old 12-15-2009, 02:19 AM
Rock0nman

I've been trying to reach them for 2 weeks now.  Good luck to you man.  If you figure out how please let the rest of us know.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:00 AM
aluminum crusher

ORIGINAL: Rock0nman

I've been trying to reach them for 2 weeks now. Good luck to you man. If you figure out how please let the rest of us know.
Yeah that's a dog on shame with some company's (but not all) these days. They are quick to take your money and very very slow to answer your questions for any type of customer service support or they may give you none at all ( wisdom says find and deal with a better company ). It's the old caveman saying...me like to take, but me not like to give. It's some (but not all ) C.E.O's thinking 101 ( 100,000 % profit at the cost of your life ). But at thee end of our lives we all will be judged for our actions.... on who we lived for in all that we do, how we treat others in all that we do, and how we lived in secret[sm=omg_smile.gif]
Old 12-18-2009, 12:34 AM
yadac123

How's your helicopter defective, I would like to know. The helicopter is tested in normal mode before we box in. If there's a part I can mail to you let me know.

Andy

Must say i'm not too pleased. I'm kinda perturbed at the fact that I had to hunt down customer service from this company. I shouldn't have to sign up for a forum to be able to be heard by xheli's customer service personell. I was sold a defective heli and have finally found the customer service section of xheli.com. Nestled deep within a forum website and not prominantly displayed on the company website. I hope Andy gets on here soon...i gots some bones to pick.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:42 AM
yadac123

Rest assure that these 2 models are the same just colors are different. They are both metal parts and not plastic. Our phone lines are busy usually the first 4 hours during this peak season. The best time to call is 5pm PST when the phone volume is at the lowest. Yes both models are 18inches long.

Andy

Andy

Old 12-18-2009, 12:45 AM
yadac123

http://www.xheli.com/walkera-hybrid-...elicopter.html

looking at this model our description clearly mention 18inc so I don't see where the frustration is coming from??

ANdy

I've been trying to reach them for 2 weeks now. Good luck to you man. If you figure out how please let the rest of us know.
Yeah that's a dog on shame with some company's (but not all) these days. They are quick to take your money and very very slow to answer your questions for any type of customer service support or they may give you none at all ( wisdom says find and deal with a better company ). It's the old caveman saying...me like to take, but me not like to give. It's some (but not all ) C.E.O's thinking 101 ( 100,000 % profit at the cost of your life ). But at thee end of our lives we all will be judged for our actions.... on who we lived for in all that we do, how we treat others in all that we do, and how we lived in secret[sm=omg_smile.gif]
Old 12-18-2009, 02:53 AM
aluminum crusher

http://www.xheli.com/walkera-hybrid-...elicopter.html

looking at this model our description clearly mention 18inc so I don't see where the frustration is coming from??

ANdy

Dude we have been talking about this for about the last 3 or 4 days now go here and read what xheli said on you tube because they have changed it. Thanks for replying back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3blNH2bNEw Oh by the way I have orderd the red and white one ....because xheli did respond to me thru youtube. Where were you man the last 4 days when I needed you the most[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Old 12-18-2009, 03:25 AM
Rock0nman

That seems to be par for the course for the Xheli customer support team.

Old 12-18-2009, 10:51 AM
aluminum crusher

That seems to be par for the course for the Xheli customer support team.

Yeah man they need to step up their game. I had enterd the wrong shipping price and they called me so fast, it was as if I was struck by lighting[sm=50_50.gif]
Old 12-20-2009, 01:22 AM
KCinNC

hope you guys all the pieces sorted..

i've ordered ALOT of stuff from xheli with NO problems...i'm sure they will make it right

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.