Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > XHeli.com Support Forum
Reload this Page >

Dynam Balance Charger

Community
Search
Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

Dynam Balance Charger

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 07:41 PM
jpmaniac87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dynam Balance Charger

So, Ihooked up my battery to my Dynam Erazor 450 and it didn't have enough power to spin the motor. I then hooked the battery to the balance charger and it charged like normal for about 10 min, then started making some buzzing sound... Why is it doin this?Do I have a bad charger?
Old 02-03-2010, 08:10 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Dynam Balance Charger

a buzzing sound is an alert. So is there any error msg on the charger? which charge mode did you select? Please let me know more info so I can better help you and understand the situation.

ANdy
Old 03-01-2010, 07:22 PM
jpmaniac87

I dont have an option for a mode nor a display..  It is the balance charger that came with the heli
Old 03-04-2010, 08:47 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok do you have voltmeter so that you can measure the voltage of the battery and let me know? I want to isolate the problem and make sure your battery is ok and has no problems.

Andy
Old 06-02-2010, 09:12 PM
GuitarPlayer

OK, this is what happened to me this week.

This bird is not for beginners. The manual is very difficult to understand, it's mostly Chinese. I wouldn't call it a RTF. I spent over 2 hours correctly setting it up. The gyro IS NOT a heading hold model. It is a "buffer" at best. The radio is not laid out like other Tx's. Without Youtube and experience, a person could get hurt during the start-up with this radio. Now for the downside. DO NOT buy from "xheli.com" or "nitroplanes.com"(they are the same company). Customer service hung up on me twice when I was unsatisfied with the included charger. Claims(both online and in the manual) are that the charger is rated for 1amp. I spent some time with it and got a maximum current of 350mah. The stock battery, 2200mah, takes 6.5 hours to charge. I spoke with customer service and they said that these figures are within there companies expectations of this charger. When I began reading the manual's details for the charger back to them, they hung up! If only based on the companies attitude, I cannot recomend them and if this is a first chopper stay away from the erazor, or get an experienced pilot to help.