Notices
YS Engines Support Direct support from YS Performance Engines by Dave Shadel

YS 170

Old 08-15-2007, 01:11 PM
apereira

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default YS 170

I was waiting for the YS170 and I think I made the right thing, I got another 160DZ, awsome engine anyway, but the thing is, CPLR won the worlds with the 170 in '05, the engine is still not available, so I wonder if we ever will see this one. http://f3a.sakura.ne.jp/radiocontrol.../DZ170-FI.html

It looks to me like an OS carb/supercharger in the 170 retroffited, but who knows, it worth a look.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:48 PM
mjfrederick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: YS 170

I imagine Troy is pretty tired of fielding this question. This was a joke that someone in Japan did. They realized the carb/injector assembly could bolt straight onto the back of the YS 170, so they did it, snapped a pic, and posted it. It's a joke, nothing more.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:57 PM
apereira

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: YS 170

That is some imagination for sure, the YS is already supercharged it does not need another one, they are always working on the upper edge, I guess I will have to learn some japanese if I keep getting in this sites.