Community
Search
Notices
ZDZ & RCS Support Direct support from Mike Dooley of RC Showcase for all your ZDZ and RCS Engine questions.

zdz 60rv ignition needed

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 09:38 PM
icando3d2
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default zdz 60rv ignition needed

guys im having trouble finding an igntion for my zdz 60rv i had a firewalla seperate in hover and well one part went one way the other toast, thanks for the help
Chris
Old 03-17-2009, 03:32 AM
k_caller
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: zdz 60rv ignition needed

try contacting Troy Built Models, They're handling the ZDZ in the USA now.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:23 PM
PiccoLino

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had the same problem with my 60RV. My ignition just got progressively stupid for some electronic reason and it took a long while for me to understand it. In between I became the best pro among my buddies in dead stick landings.
I sent a mail to Falkon Electronic (the manufacturer) in Czech Republic but I got no reply. Then eventually I talked to a friend who converted his Chinese gas engine into a glow one. He gave me that engine (CRRC GF45) ignition and.... 6,600 RPM with 22 x 12 prop! Never seen such a reading before, the top static RPM I could remember was a mere 5,800. I had even posted a thread in this forum asking for help about that deluding performance. The guy who got closer to the solution told me to check the ignition timing.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:04 AM
capernikus

find one?. I need one as well