Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Help sourcing parts for Mini-LST

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 03:54 PM
HangGlide

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help sourcing parts for Mini-LST

So I have a Losi Mini-LST that I have been rehabilitating over the last couple of days and finally got everything back into working order. The parts on Ebay were cheep, probably because it is so old. After getting it running I took it out and was having fun in the back yard before I ran into a flower pot and snapped a front axle. After looking around for a replacement, it looks like there are none to be had unless you are willing to pay $50 for an extremely marked up package on Ebay. I get it, that's the free market at work, but I'm not paying 5x the original value of parts for a car that will probably brake again sooner of later.

Anyone have a suggestion on where I may be able to find a replacement or maybe a part from another vehicle that may fit? The part I am looking at is LOSB0943, and all I need is the part that the wheel bolts to.

Thank in advance for any help.